How can advice help you?
Setting your financial goals is straightforward, achieving them is the hard part. Super, annuities, risk protection, wrap platforms… there is a bewildering array of products, services and jargon to navigate. Good financial advice decodes the complex world of financial products and markets, so you know what is available to help build and protect your wealth. Our advisers are here to provide the expertise to help you achieve your goals.
Find out more about how financial advice can help you >
What to expect
Every adviser has their own methods but we follow the same basic process:
- Introductory meeting. Where your adviser learns as much about you, your family, life and goals as they can
- Assess your options. Your adviser will then take a look at your investments, insurance and how you spend your money, and consider what you might need to change, or add
- Create a financial plan. Your adviser will provide an advice document (Statement of Advice) describing financial position, goals and path forward
- Implementation. If you agree, your adviser will put the recommendations into action or make changes until you’re comfortable with your plan
- Review. By agreement with you, your adviser will offer to review your situation to make sure you’re still on track to reach your financial goals
How much will it cost?
Every adviser works differently – and the cost largely depends on how complicated your financial affairs are, the level of service you require, what you are trying to achieve and the amount of money you are investing. One thing you can count on is that your adviser will take you through the cost of advice before doing anything.
Review your progress
Financial advice is not a one-off service. When you partner with our advisers, it can be a lifetime relationship. We want to be there for every milestone you reach so your financial plan can change with you. We’re with you through all your major life changes, right up to, and beyond, retirement.
Find an adviser
Wherever you’re located, we have an adviser for you. We’ve got Australia covered with our network of over 200 advisers who can personally service you and meet your needs. Call us on 02 8095 1300 (opening hours 8am - 5.30pm, Mon-Fri, AEST).
Find out more about our advisers >